Saving maps and and creating versions of your map to keep historical changes or allow multiple editions of the same map
You can save you map or create a copy of your map using the Save button in your control panel.
Saving your Map
- eSpatial will highlight unsaved changes on your map by displaying an attention icon on your save button.
- To save your map click on the Save button and then click Save.
Save as a New Map or Creating a Copy of your Map.
- You can save changes made to your map or create a copy of your map by selecting the save icon and then selecting Save as.
- This will open the Save as window. Enter your map name click on Done to save your map.
Save as new Workspace
If someone has shared a map within a team account and you open that map, you will get the option to Save As New Workspace when you click on the Save button. This saves the shared map as a copy within a new workspace in your library.
- To save a map as a new workspace click the save icon, then select save as new workspace.
- This will open the Save as New Workspace window, enter your new workspace name and click done.