How to Generate a HAR file to troubleshoot eSpatial problems
Open Google Chrome (on the machine/browser where he is experiencing this) and go to the page in eSpatial where the issue is occurring.
Press F12 (or Fn key and F12 on a laptop) to open the Developer tools.
- Select the Network tab
- Check the Record button in the upper left corner of the Network tab is red; if it is grey click it once to start recording
- Check the box next to Preserve log
- Click the clear button (crossed out circle) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab
- Try reproducing the issue that you were experiencing before (creating a new Workspace).
- Once you have reproduced the issue save the information in the Network area of the Developer tools as a Har file; right click anywhere on the grid of network requests select Save as HAR with Content
- Save the file to your computer and send it onto us via email to email@example.com