- Try another browser
- If problem is specific to one browser, try to:
- Disable any ad blockers or other extensions
- Check cookies are enabled
- Test in Incognito/Private mode
- Clear cache and restart (press F12, right click on refresh button and select "Clear Cache and Hard Reload")
- Test in another environment completely: test on another machine and network e.g. on mobile on mobile network or at home on domestic ISP?
Your browser is not supported by Azure Maps / Map does not display:
There can be issues with certain combinations of video/graphic cards, browsers and Operating Systems. It is a requirement of Azure Maps which eSpatial uses as its core mapping component.
Troubleshooting steps for this error:
- Get latest browser version
- Get latest video card drivers
- Go to: Chrome Settings -> Advanced -> ensure "Use hardware acceleration when available" is enabled.
- Go to:chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist and enable this option, restart PC (restarting Chrome alone may not work with this change)
- Ensure that the Disable3DAPIs policy is not set for the browser. To check, enter chrome://policy/ into browser url. See also: https://chromeenterprise.google/policies/?policy=Disable3DAPIs
- (info gathering, as above in General Steps)
- Visit: https://get.webgl.org/ in each browser. Does user see spinning cube?
- Go to: http://mapbox.github.io/mapbox-gl-supported/ Does a map appear?
- Go to: https://azuremapscodesamples.azurewebsites.net/Map/Detect%20if%20browser%20is%20supported.html - Does a map appear?
- If using Chrome, enter chrome://gpu in the nav bar, copy content of page and send to support
- Test in another browser
Reporting an Error
If your problem persists please generate a HAR file and contact us on chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Generate a HAR File
Open Google Chrome (on the machine/browser where he is experiencing this) and go to the page in eSpatial where the issue is occurring.
Press F12 (or Fn key and F12 on a laptop) to open the Developer tools.
- Select the Network tab
- Check the Record button in the upper left corner of the Network tab is red; if it is grey click it once to start recording
- Check the box next to Preserve log
- Click the clear button (crossed out circle) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab
- Try reproducing the issue that you were experiencing before (creating a new Workspace).
- Once you have reproduced the issue save the information in the Network area of the Developer tools as a Har file; right click anywhere on the grid of network requests select Save as HAR with Content
- Save the file to your computer and send it onto us via email to email@example.com