Adding and Reassigning areas in the Territory Builder.
Adding Areas to Territories
There are three ways to add regions to your territory.
1. The Plus Icons
- Hover over the area you wish to add and select the plus icon, when the selection panel appears select the territory you wish to add the area to and select reassign.
- You can select the + icon on multiple areas before selecting your desired territory to add them to.
2. Selection Tool
- Click on the Selection Tool button.
- Then left click on the map to start drawing your area
- Select the check icon to assign these areas to your territory (you can also double click to confirm the area). The x will cancel the area drawn.
- When the selection panel appears, select the territory you wish to add the area to and select reassign.
- To reassign an area simply use the + icons or the select areas tool to highlight the area. In the selection panel you will see that you have selected an area that is already assigned if you are happy to go forward with this change simply select reassign.
- If you do not want to reassign the area, uncheck the box and select reassign to assign all other selected areas.
- To unassign an area, use the + icons or the selection tool to highlight the area. Then in the selection panel scroll down and select the unassign option in the territory dropdown and then select reassign.
3. The Table:
- Users can also use the territory manager table to assign and reassign boundaries. To do this, Open the table by going to the hamburger icon and selecting the table icon.
- To move boundaries to a territory, select the checkbox beside any boundaries you wish to move, select Move To, and then choose the territory you wish to move it to.
- To unassign areas from a territory select the checkbox beside any boundaries you wish to unassign and then select Unassign.